22 Oktober 2019

Profesieë oor die kerk in Suid-Afrika


This prayer assignment was to pray into a vision I had received this past January in which I saw demonic powers feverishly working to build a demonic bridge from South Africa up the whole continent to Egypt, and then on to Jerusalem. Its purpose was to pull the nations of Africa to stand against the Lord’s biblical end-times purposes for Israel and more specifically, Jerusalem. The desire of the Lord for South Africa was to roar over the nation and over that demonic bridge to destroy it, and to instead see the heavenly bridge of the Lord established from South Africa to Egypt to Jerusalem…………..
GEPROFETEER deur Rick Ridings July 3rd, 2018
------oOo------
“The Spirit is saying: ‘I raised the nation by Myself, I will push out the powers of the enemy! The sound of My Voice will be carried into the entire continent of Africa, Zach 6:6-8! The enemy will be afraid because the Cape of Good Hope will not be the place of destruction. I am restoring hope for you, South Africa, so that you no longer need to fear anymore." ..........
GEPROFETEER deur Dr Jonathan David
------oOo------
Many years ago I was awakened through a short but very clear dream vision. I could see a map hanging on a wall showing Africa and Europe with adjoining parts of the world. Below the map, near the wall, stood a small table.
There was a burning candle upon the table held in a candlestick, throwing its flickering light onto the large map. Just then, a gentle breeze blew the flame of the candle towards the map causing it to catch alight, at the lowest point of Africa. Flames flew upwards across the African continent, on to Europe as well as to India and other parts of the world...... 
GEPROFETEER deur Joseph Reinhard Gschwend, 1929
-------oOo-------
This morning I saw the most incredible vision of what I can only explain in my limited human capacity, as an atomic explosion. With a huge firey mushroom cloud ball of fire, and as that mushroom cloud lifted, I saw shock waves that were white, moving from that explosion outward and it was coming towards me…..This was this morning, which would be the 21st April.
As I looked, I saw the shockwave of this cataclysmic event. I saw it moving from South Africa, covering Africa and continuing to move, to the rest of the world. But it was like the centre point of this explosion, kept emitting more and more shock waves, like it was being fueled by “something” that kept the shock waves going, until it covered the whole entire earth. And from where I was looking down onto the earth from outer space, the shock waves were white. ......        GEPROFETEER deur Angie Van Greuning – 22/4/2017
-------oOo-------
This that has been spoken by my prophets for years, is coming to pass! For I will bring the fire of My love, to consume all that is not of Me! And I will make My ministers as flames of fire, that everywhere they go, in this nation and even into every nation, My presence will be so strong on them, that My fire will break out from the tip of Africa, and it will spread all across the world! ...... GEPROFETEER op 17 April 2019 (persoon onbekend)
-------oOo-------
The river of healing, which is the move of the Holy Spirit to birth the revival has begun to flow in this nation bringing healing wherever it goes. South Africans are called to bring healing to the nations, “That is My healing and miracle power that will flow from South Africa to the rest of the world. It will start there. I have a plan and no one will stop Me.” ......GEPROFETEER deur Linda Gobodo
------oO0------
"You will be raised up in nations. The nations will look to South Africa and they will see that I am the God of miracles; I am the God of the sudden turnarounds. For I am releasing the winds of change over South Africa," says the Lord. "I am releasing the winds that change things," says the Lord.
No matter where you are...please pray into this awesome word over South Africa...as all the nations need our prayers as the Lord directs us to pray for them! ……………
GEPROFETEER deur Jodie Hughes from Sunshine Coast Australia

--------------Iets om na uit te sien, ons land gaan verseker ‘n rol speel in naderende eindtye, ons predikers en evangeliste is erg opgewonde oor God se plan vir ons, ek glo absoluut dat hierdie herlewing wat oor ons geprofeteer word al aan die ontwikkel is. ---------------------

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking