30 Junie 2020

Profesieë oor EFF - Julius Malema

“Julius! Julius! Julius! For a darkness shall come upon you and you shall not see, yes being blind for a time, for I shall touch you by My power. You have defied and been defiant, you who have resisted and been rebellious, you who have desired to bring destruction to this nation. Destruction shall not come to this nation, no! For I shall strike the destroyer down on behalf of My righteous ones in this land,” says the Lord, “And know this one thing, that I will remove you, I shall do it speedily and quickly.”
And thus sayeth the Lord, “Julius, you must repent, and if you shall repent,” says God, “I shall have mercy upon you, and I shall be gracious to you. For what is this I see? One, one in your history. One from your forefathers who was a Christian, who prayed, a grandmother Julius? A grandmother, a great grandmother that prayed for you! Why do you resist Me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads. For I shall meet with you and I shall encounter you, but I will first bring you to a low place just like I did with Jacob, I shall bring you to a hard, lonely place. There you shall discover Me.
But your defiance shall be stifled and shut up and the destroyer that wanted to use you to destroy you, even you and this nation, shall not have his way. For I say, South Africa, this nation is My nation! This land is My land! GEPROFETEER deur Marc Bredenkamp 2011
------oOo------
I saw God waving His hand over parliament beginning of last week. I saw chaos erupt, I saw people turning against each other, and I saw division. The EFF is going to be the divider of the ANC, the EFF is going to be the party that is going to tear things apart, going to cause tremendous problems, it is already doing it but we are going to see it in a much greater measure how they divided among themselves,
GEPROFETEER deur Francois de wet
------oOo------
The EFF’s leadership falling apart because of infighting.
EFF leader Julius Malema has been warned against leading his party like a dictator.
“There is a dark cloud hanging over the party,” “I see the problem being the result of Julius Malema refusing to take the grievances of members seriously. Some members within the party are not happy with how he is running the party.
Malema’s refusal to listen will lead to the party being destroyed.
There was only one solution. “I advise them to pray to God to help them to respect each other and make them listen. This is the solution. Failure to do so will result in serious factionalism which will see the EFF losing its top party members.”
GEPROFETEER deur Themba Ngwamba
------oOo------
A great division is coming within the EFF; a leadership split between Julius Malema and Floyd Shivambu will split the party down the middle. This division will cause a disintegration of the regional structures.
As they publicly attack each other, public brawls will break out at EFF gatherings.
In public conversations and public debate where they must oppose the other parties, they will start opposing each other. It will end in a brawl and both parties of the EFF will be removed. These factions will cause an implosion of its support base, which in the end will see the EFF not featuring in a strong position in parliament in the coming election.
GEPROFETEER deur Prophets round table
-------oOo------
The EFF will come under pressure. Chapter 9 Constitutional institutions will be used to silence the division being spread by the EFF and its leader, Julius Malema. Communities will look differently at the EFF because of this, and there will be a decrease in membership.
The EFF is connected to a crime network across South Africa involving, amongst other, drugs and weapons. These crimes are being funded from overseas, mostly from the Chinese. The EFF is functioning like a smoke screen in general, drawing attention away from real issues. They are being paid to do that. We should focus on the real issues and not what the EFF is dishing up. The party will still make a lot of noise, but it is like a lighted match that is going to be put out – God will (at the right time) put his finger on it, saying, “No more, this is it!” They will become irrelevant over time.
Prophets Round Table 2020

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking